worldgsmcodes.com – Unlock your Samsung Galaxy S6 and use it with any network provider.
The Samsung Galaxy S® 6 is more than just good looks. It’s better! Its powerful 64 bit octa-core processor running on Cricket’s LTE network ensures your phone never slows you down. Everything is easy to see on a brilliant Quad HD screen that you can view clearly in bright sunlight. The 16 MP rear camera with Auto HDR lets you take clearer pictures in any light and vivid Ultra HD video. The 5 MP wide-angle front camera is perfect for epic selfies. And you will never miss a moment with fast access to your camera even when the screen is off. Ultra Power Saving Mode and multiple charging options mean you never have to worry about your battery. The Samsung Galaxy S 6 – the smartphone re-imagined for the future. The Next Best Thing is here™
The Galaxy S6 prepaid smartphone offers:
- 5.1″ Quad HD Super AMOLED® display
- Quad 2.1 GHz + Quad 1.5 GHz, Octa-core application processor
- 16 MP camera with UHD video and LED flash, and 5 MP wide-angle front camera
- Ultra-fast charging plus wireless charging support
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 4G LTE enabled
- 32 GB* Memory
*Portion of memory occupied by existing content
If you are planning to change your network provider and your Samsung Galaxy S6 is locked then you should definitely unlock it. In this tutorial you will find explained how to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S6 fast, easy and secure, using genuine unlocking codes from worldgsmcodes.com
The aim of this tutorial is to help you worldgsmcodes.com is an online unlocking platform which offers the best prices on the market, 24/7 great customer support, and has great reviews from its customers.
How do I check my Samsung Galaxy S6 phone is locked or Not?
Insert Other Carrier Sim card. if phone shows any message like below list so your Samsung Galaxy S6 phone is locked. if it accepts other Carrier Sim Card so your phone is Unlocked.
Enter restriction code or SIM card rejected
Enter special code
Enter Correct SIM
Invalid Network SIM…Enter Code
Phone disabled! NETWORK LOCK
Invalid Network SIM
Enter Network Unlock Pin
Enter Sim Network Unlock Pin
Enter Network Unlock Code
Enter MNC2 Code
Enter Unlock Code
How to place the order for your unique unlocking code?
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
The process is really simple: you have to insert into your smartphone another SIM card from a different network provider. When you turn on your device, the message ‘Sim Network Unlock Pin’ will be displayed along with an empty space where you have to input the unlocking code.
Voila! Your Samsung Galaxy S6 is permanently unlocked and you can use it with any carrier around the world.
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesn’t work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, WorldGSMCodes guarantees your money back.