Boost INDY – ZTE B816 Australia Specification:
The Boost INDY is a basic smartphone that only supports Boost/Telstra Next G 3G network and spec wise isn’t anything special. The full list of specs include:
- 4.0″ TFT WVGA Display (854 x 480)
- 1.0GHz dual core ARM Cortex A7 CPU
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB (with 2GB user space available), expandable to 32GB via microSD
- 2MP Rear Camera, VGA front facing
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v3.0, GPS
- 1200 mAh Li-ion Replaceable Battery
- 2G: 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- 3G: 850, 2100 MHz
- Dimensions: 125 x 64 x 9.8mm. 123g
As stated, spec wise there really isn’t anything remarkable but considering its a $50 phone, it could be a lot worse. We’re really seeing that bottom end of feature-phones being pushed away in favour of low-end Androids, and that can only be a good thing for new entrants to the mobile market.
About ZTE :
Zhongxing Telecommunication Equipment Corporation is a Chinese multinational telecommunications equipment and systems company which is the world’s fourth-largest mobile phone manufacturer. The company has made several Android smartphones and tablets. While the company mainly sells products under the ZTE brand, it is also an original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
How do I check my Boost INDY – ZTE B816 Australia phone is locked or Not?
- Insert Other Carrier Sim card. if phone shows any message like below list so your Boost INDY – ZTE B816 Australia phone is locked. if it accepts other Carrier Sim Card so your phone is Unlocked.
- Enter restriction code or SIM card rejected
- Enter special code
- Enter Correct SIM
- Incorrect SIM
- Invalid Network SIM…Enter Code
- Invalid SIM”
- Phone disabled! NETWORK LOCK
- Invalid Network SIM
- Enter Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Sim Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Network Unlock Code
- Enter MNC2 Code
- Enter Unlock Code
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
How to place the order for your unique unlocking code?
- Go to the WorldGSMCodes web page and fill in the order form with 3 pieces of information:
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
The process is really simple: you have to insert into your smartphone another SIM card from a different network provider. When you turn on your device, the message ‘Sim Network Unlock Pin’ will be displayed along with an empty space where you have to input the unlocking code.
Voila! Your Boost INDY – ZTE B816 Australia is permanently unlocked and you can use it with any carrier around the world.
Benefits of using WorldGSMCodes:
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesn’t work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, WorldGSMCodes guarantees your money back.