The revolutionary Moto X lets you customize every nook and cranny of the outer appearance, down to your own boot animation, and headphones to match your back cover color. Every aspect of the phone was rehashed in line with the function it performs, rather than chasing the specs-o-meter. Moto went with OLED, as it makes possible the Active Display notification function, but it is a standard RGB matrix OLED, so you still get plenty of true pixel density, “without wasting power on pixels most people can’t see”. The X8 processor might have “just” two CPU cores, but it is rethought from the ground up to make the always-on environmental awareness of the phone possible with power-sipping extra processing cores. The 10 MP camera might not be in line with the 13 MP on current flagships, but is the first to utilize the Clear Pixel technology that lets it soak much more light, and so on.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Fido Mobile, Fido Mobile, Fido Mobile, Fido Mobile, Fido, Fido Mobile, Fido Mobile, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Fido Mobile, Fido Mobile
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Fido Mobile Moto X (1st generation) XT1058 /1059 with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Fido Mobile Moto X (1st generation) XT1058 /1059 Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Fido Mobile Moto X (1st generation) XT1058 /1059 :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Fido Mobile Moto X (1st generation) XT1058 /1059 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Fido Mobile Moto X (1st generation) XT1058 /1059 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.