The LG Shine Touch KM555R is a quad-band touchscreen GSM phone with HSDPA support, 3-megapixel camera, music and video players, FM Radio, Bluetooth, organizer and a microSDHC memory card slot.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Bell, Public-Mobile, Public-Mobile, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, Public-Mobile, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Bell
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Public-Mobile LG KM555R Shine Touch with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Public-Mobile LG KM555R Shine Touch Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Public-Mobile LG KM555R Shine Touch :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Public-Mobile LG KM555R Shine Touch will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Public-Mobile LG KM555R Shine Touch by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.