worldgsmcodes.com – Unlock your HTC Desire 626s and use it with any network provider.
The HTC Desire 626s isn’t just a smartphone, it’s a smart choicefor people who want full-featured phone for a great price.
So what makes the HTC Desire 626s so smart? How about its brilliant 5-inch HD display and ultra-slim design? Or perhaps, it’s the phone’s front and rear HD cameras, which take photos and videos with incredible detail – or the Zoe app, which instantly turns those images into cool, share-worthy video montages.
Got a need for speed? The powerful quad-core processor of the HTC Desire 626s makes everything faster. Plus, it comes with HTC’s flagship features: Sense Home, to customize your phone experience and Dot View, which allows you to see key information at a glance through HTC’s exclusive Dot View Case.
The HTC Desire 626s prepaid smartphone offers:
- Vivid 5″ HD display
- Quad-core performance and 4G LTE speed
- 8 MP rear camera with flash & HD video and 2 MP front camera
- The ability to create and share photo and video collections with Zoe
- HTC BlinkfeedTM – an app that displays all your social media and news updates conveniently in one place
If you are planning to change your network provider and your HTC Desire 626s is locked then you should definitely unlock it. In this tutorial you will find explained how to unlock your HTC Desire 626s fast, easy and secure, using genuine unlocking codes from worldgsmcodes.com
The aim of this tutorial is to help you worldgsmcodes.com is an online unlocking platform which offers the best prices on the market, 24/7 great customer support, and has great reviews from its customers.
How do I check my HTC Desire 626s phone is locked or Not?
Insert Other Carrier Sim card. if phone shows any message like below list so your HTC Desire 626s phone is locked. if it accepts other Carrier Sim Card so your phone is Unlocked.
Enter restriction code or SIM card rejected
Enter special code
Enter Correct SIM
Invalid Network SIM…Enter Code
Phone disabled! NETWORK LOCK
Invalid Network SIM
Enter Network Unlock Pin
Enter Sim Network Unlock Pin
Enter Network Unlock Code
Enter MNC2 Code
Enter Unlock Code
How to place the order for your unique unlocking code?
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
The process is really simple: you have to insert into your smartphone another SIM card from a different network provider. When you turn on your device, the message ‘Sim Network Unlock Pin’ will be displayed along with an empty space where you have to input the unlocking code.
Voila! Your HTC Desire 626s is permanently unlocked and you can use it with any carrier around the world.
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesn’t work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, WorldGSMCodes guarantees your money back.