worldgsmcodes.com – Unlock your Samsung Galaxy S7 and use it with any network provider.
When you want to push the limits, here’s the phone that won’t hold you back. The Samsung Galaxy S7 takes a smarter approach to technology to make your phone better and easier to use. From its Always On Display so you can see the date, time, and alerts at a glance to its fast & precise autofocus and dual-pixel camera to ultra-fast charging- with or without a cable, the Galaxy S7 keeps up with and enhances your everyday life. This just scratches the surface of what makes this phone a truly smartphone. Don’t be left behind!
The Galaxy S7 prepaid smartphone offers:
- 5.1″ Quad HD Super AMOLED® display
- Dual 2.1 GHz + dual 1.6 GHz, quad-core processor and 4G LTE enabled
- 12 MP rear camera with dual-pixel technology, 5 MP front camera
- Water-resistant in up to 5 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. IP68 certified.
- 3,000 mAh battery with ultra-fast charging plus wireless charging support
- Expandable memory support — up to a 200 GB microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
If you are planning to change your network provider and your Samsung Galaxy S7 is locked then you should definitely unlock it. In this tutorial you will find explained how to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S7 fast, easy and secure, using genuine unlocking codes from worldgsmcodes.com
The aim of this tutorial is to help you worldgsmcodes.com is an online unlocking platform which offers the best prices on the market, 24/7 great customer support, and has great reviews from its customers.
How do I check my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone is locked or Not?
Insert Other Carrier Sim card. if phone shows any message like below list so your Samsung Galaxy S7 phone is locked. if it accepts other Carrier Sim Card so your phone is Unlocked.
Enter restriction code or SIM card rejected
Enter special code
Enter Correct SIM
Invalid Network SIM…Enter Code
Phone disabled! NETWORK LOCK
Invalid Network SIM
Enter Network Unlock Pin
Enter Sim Network Unlock Pin
Enter Network Unlock Code
Enter MNC2 Code
Enter Unlock Code
How to place the order for your unique unlocking code?
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
The process is really simple: you have to insert into your smartphone another SIM card from a different network provider. When you turn on your device, the message ‘Sim Network Unlock Pin’ will be displayed along with an empty space where you have to input the unlocking code.
Voila! Your Samsung Galaxy S7 is permanently unlocked and you can use it with any carrier around the world.
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesn’t work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, WorldGSMCodes guarantees your money back.