Samsung Galaxy Alpha G850W Overview :
Apart from the metal frame, the Samsung Galaxy Alpha looks a lot like the Galaxy S5 in terms of design with similarly position buttons and overall styling. Hardware-wise the phone features a 4.7-inch 720p display, Exynos 5 Octa SOC with four cores running at 1.8GHz and four more at 1.3GHz, and 2GB of RAM. The build-in storage is 32GB and can’t be expanded via MicroSD. There is 12 megapixels camera on the back (capable of 4K video recording), as well as 2.1 front shooter. The Galaxy Alpha is running Android 4.4.4 KitKat with TouchWiz.
Samsung Galaxy Alpha G850W Sim Unlocking :
Unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy Alpha G850W to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Optus Australia Brasil, Straight talk, FamilyMobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
http://www.WorldGSMCodes.com/ Click here to buy Unlock code
Samsung Galaxy Alpha G850W Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory reset/ Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Alpha G850W:
How to Reset Samsung Galaxy Alpha G850W pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- Check that your phone is on.
- Next from the Home screen press Menu -> Settings -> Backup & reset -> Reset device -> Erase everything.
- Confirm your choice, and wait to finich operation.
- That’s all.
- Press Power button, until your tablet is off.
- Now press and hold together: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Recovery mode.
- Then select “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm operation.
- Next choose option “Yes — delete all user data“.
- After that confirm option “Reboot System Now“.
- Well done!
How to Update Samsung Galaxy Alpha G850W to latest Firmware:
- Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable. …
- Open Kies. …
- Click Firmware upgrade to start the upgrade process.
- A pop-up message may also display when you connect your device to Kies. …
- You will be taken through the backup process to preserve all of your data
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Alpha G850W:
You will lose all your data and it is possible that you may brick your device
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
As there is always some risk involve while you install anything other than what you have presently. It’s always recommended to follow our pre-requisites to stay safe.
1. Backup your device data. You can follow our ultimate backup guide.
2. Make sure your device have at least 60% battery power. You can install an app like Battery Notifier BT Free on your Android device to check it easily.
3. You already have USB Driver Installed for Galaxy Alpha SM-G850W in your PC. [Download USB Drivers]
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise you won’t able to transfer file between PC and mobile. [Guide].
So, you done everything that we mentioned above, right! Now, you are ready to move towards next stage of this guide where we summed up detail instruction on how to root Galaxy Alpha SM-G850W running latest official Android firmware.
Remember, it’s very important for you to follow everything that we mentioned below to successfully root your Galaxy Alpha SM-G850W on official Android firmware.
Complete Rooting Tutorial Of Galaxy Alpha SM-G850W:
Step 2: Now extract CF-Auto-Root zip file at a convenient location in your desktop; you should get a .file within extracted folder.
Step 3: Extract Odin zip file and you will get Odin3 v3.09.exe along with few other files.
Step 4: Now turn off your Galaxy Alpha SM-G850W and wait 5-6 seconds for vibration to confirm complete switch off. Then boot it into the Download Mode, to do that press and keep holding the Volume down and Home button in the same time, with these two buttons pressed press the Power Button. When a warning message is displayed press on the Volume Up button to entering the Download Mode Menu.
Step 5: Now run Odin3 v3.09.exe that you get in Step 3 as an Administrator because Admin privileges is required to complete this installation process smoothly.
Step 6: Now it’s time to connect your Galaxy Alpha SM-G850W with your PC using USB cable. Do it and you will see a message under Odin’s message box in the bottom left saying “Added!!”. If you don’t get it then you should try another USB port (try USB port located in back of your desktop PC cabinet). If this still can’t solve your issue then you should reinstall USB driver for your device. However. if you successfully see the “Added!!” message in Odin then you are ready to go in next step. You should also see COM port with a number in Yellow if you successfully added your device.
Step 7: Select following file in Odin at respective button:
- Click the AP Button, and select that CF-Auto-Root-sltecan-sltecan-smg850w. file that you get in Step 2. Old Odin user click on PDA button instead.
Step 8: In Odin window, make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are only two that are selected.
Step 9: To make flashing safe for you double check everything that we mentioned in Step 7 and Step 8 above. Now, once you are ready, hit the START button to begin the flashing process.
Step 10: Once installation is done, your device will reboot automatically and soon you will see a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the very top of the Odin. You can then safely unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from computer.
That’s it! Your Galaxy Alpha SM-G850W running on official Android firmware is now rooted. You can now install apps that require root permission as well as access system files. To confirm if you successfully rooted your Android device or not install an app called “Root Checker” which is available for free from Google PLAY store.