AT&T ZTE Maven 2
The ZTE Maven 2 (Z831) smartphone released in 2016. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 chipset, 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage.
- The ZTE Maven 2 runs on Android OS v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) out of the box. It comes with a Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery.
- It features a 5 inches TFT display with 480 x 854 px resolution. A thin-film-transistor (TFT) LCD display is a variant of a liquid-crystal display (LCD).
- The ZTE Maven 2 runs on Android OS v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) out of the box, but the Maven 2’s firmware can be upgraded to a newer version of OS.
- Screen size is measured in inches, diagonally from corner to corner. The 5 inches TFT capacitive touch screen with 480 x 854 px resolution is multitouch capable.
- The smartphone’s memory (1 GB) cannot be expanded, but the storage (8 GB) can be expanded with a microSD card.
- The camera of the ZTE Maven 2 is equipped with autofocus. Autofocus is a camera feature that fine-tunes the focus of the camera, it is a nice feature of this smartphone.
- Maven 2 is 3G and 4G capable. This smartphone has a built-in GPS receiver. GPS is a satellite based navigation system that allows the determination of the exact geographical location on Earth.
- Doesn’t have FM radio receiver.
The smartphone sensors measure physical quantities and transmit them to the application processor. The phones’s accelerometer is a built-in electronic component that measures tilt and motion. The proximity sensor detects when a user is holding the phone near their face during a call and turns off the display to prevent keypad presses and battery consumption from the display.
The aim of this tutorial is to help you WorldGSMCodes is an online unlocking platform which offers the best prices on the market, 24/7 great customer support, and has great reviews from its customers.
How do I check my AT&T ZTE Maven 2 phone is locked or Not?
Insert Other Carrier Sim card. if phone shows any message like below list so your AT&T ZTE Maven 2 phone is locked. if it accepts other Carrier Sim Card so your phone is Unlocked.
- Enter restriction code or SIM card rejected
- Enter special code
- Enter Correct SIM
- Incorrect SIM
- Invalid Network SIM…Enter Code
- Invalid SIM”
- Phone disabled! NETWORK LOCK
- Invalid Network SIM
- Enter Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Sim Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Network Unlock Code
- Enter MNC2 Code
- Enter Unlock Code
How to place the order for your unique unlocking code?
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
The process is really simple: you have to insert into your smartphone another SIM card from a different network provider. When you turn on your device, the message ‘Sim Network Unlock Pin’ will be displayed along with an empty space where you have to input the unlocking code.
Benefits of using WorldGSMCodes
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesn’t work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, WorldGSMCodes guarantees your money back.