The Sony Xperia Z3 Compact offers a 4.6-inch screen, with resolution of 720 x 1280. A quad-core 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 CPU is under the hood, along with the Adreno 330 GPU. 2GB of RAM is inside, and a 20.7MP snapper adorn the rear of the phone. The front-facing camera weighs in at 2.2MP.
Australia Telestra Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803 sim Unlocking:
Unlock Bell Australia Telestra Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Optus Australia Brasil, Straight talk, FamilyMobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
Australia Telestra Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803 Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory Reset/Hard Reset Australia Telestra Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803 :
How to Reset Australia Telestra Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803 pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- In order to turn off the device press the Power button for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now“.
Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turning on the device.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That’s all.