With a premium all-metal unibody, the beautiful One M9 doesn’t stray away from HTC’s gorgeous design tradition for its flagship line. For the first time in recent memory, we are also getting a high-res rear camera on an HTC finest – a 20 MP shooter – while the UltraPixel camera is moved at the front for perfect selfies. Add a scorching Snapdragon 810 chipset, 3 GB of DDR4 RAM, and 32 GB of storage out of the box, and the One M9 quickly elevates HTC to competitive status with any other phone thrown at it, and we didn’t even mention the new BoomSound speakers with Dolby surround sound at the front.
Australia Telestra HTC One M9 sim Unlocking:
Unlock Bell Australia Telestra HTC One M9 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Optus Australia Brasil, Straight talk, FamilyMobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
Australia Telestra HTC One M9 Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory Reset/Hard Reset Australia Telestra HTC One M9 :
How to Reset Australia Telestra HTC One M9 pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- In order to turn off the device press the Power button for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now“.
Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turning on the device.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That’s all.