The One mini 2 sports a much smaller chassis than the One (M8), housing a 4.5″ display with 720×1280 pixels of resolution. The rest of the specs make it a decent midranger, too, as the munchkin sports a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor, 1 GB of RAM, and 16 GB of internal storage (12 GB user-available). This time HTC has provided a microSD card slot, too. Add to these the new 5 MP wide-angle front camera, the BoomSound stereo speakers at the front, plus a larger, 2100 mAh battery, and the One mini 2 becomes a serious contender in the crowded midrange category. The handset runs on the latest Android 4.4 KitKat, with Sense 6.0 sprinkled on top.
Australia Telestra HTC One Mini 2 sim Unlocking:
Unlock Bell Australia Telestra HTC One Mini 2 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Optus Australia Brasil, Straight talk, FamilyMobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
Australia Telestra HTC One Mini 2 Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory Reset/Hard Reset Australia Telestra HTC One Mini 2 :
How to Reset Australia Telestra HTC One Mini 2 pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- In order to turn off the device press the Power button for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now“.
Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turning on the device.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.