The new LG G3 flagship sports 5.5-inch, 1440 x 2560 (QHD) pixel resolution screen, which provides the super-crisp, 538 pixels per inch. Dimensions are pretty compact for the screen size, resulting in excellent 76.4% screen to body size ratio. The Android 4.4 KitKat-based handset is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 801 and 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM. It features 32GB of internal storage and a microSD slot. The main 13-megapixel rear shooter comes with the company’s improved Optical Image Stabilization+ and has a laser auto focus assist beam, which delivers fast focus even in low light scenarios. The 2.1-megapixel front-facing cam comes with an “enhanced selfie mode”.
Australia Telestra LG G3 D850/D851/D855/D852 sim Unlocking:
Unlock Bell Australia Telestra LG G3 D850/D851/D855/D852 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Optus Australia Brasil, Straight talk, FamilyMobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
Australia Telestra LG G3 D850/D851/D855/D852 Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory Reset/Hard Reset Australia Telestra LG G3 D850/D851/D855/D852 :
How to Reset Australia Telestra LG G3 D850/D851/D855/D852 pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- In order to turn off the device press the Power button for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now“.
Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turning on the device.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.