It is very important if you know some tips on your device like Nokia Lumia 620. It will help you learn more about your device to make your life much easier in using it. Improving your productivity and fulfilling what you expected on your Nokia Lumia 620.
Here are some How To’s for your Nokia Lumia 620. These How To’s are still not yet complete and I am still working on the others:
Telus / Koodo Canada Nokia Lumia 620 Instructions Déverrouillage
Telus / Koodo Canada Nokia Lumia 620 Instrucciones Liberar
How to Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 620
There are two ways on how to reset your Nokia Lumia 620, it can be through the hard reset or soft reset. When you say hard reset it involves on the hardware part, so you need to remove the battery of you Nokia Lumia and reinsert it. Then turn on your device normally. This should refresh the content of your device but will not remove any data.
Software reset will return your device to its default settings. Like a brand new phone, no information or data saved on your device. This procedure will erase all your data save on your phone.
If your Nokia Lumia is frozen, it is recommended to perform the Hard Reset.
You can soft reset your Nokia Lumia in two ways. By accessing it through settings or doing the hard key combination.
Resetting through the settings:
Go to Settings > About > reset your phone.
Hard Key Combination:
Use this option if your device is locked and you don’t know the code.
Note: Make sure that your Nokia Lumia is turned off.
Step 1. Press and hold the power key until it vibrates then release.
Step 2. Press and hold the down key volume. If the exclamation mark will be shown on the screen, you can now release the button.
Step 3. You need to input these key combination:
Volume Up > Volume Down > Power > Volume Down.
Your phone will reset and will boot up automatically. This might take a several minutes.
How to Import Contacts From Old Phone to New Phone (on iPhone, Samsung, HTC and Nokia)
Contacts is very important for everyone of us. We can’t connect to our friends without a contact number. If you have a new phone, saving contacts on the phone one by one is so hassle. But now, there’s an easy way how to transfer or import your contacts from your old phone to your new phone.
Use your PC to transfer contacts to your new phone. This process is applicable in several phone brands, including iPhone, Samsung, HTC and Nokia.
You just need an Internet Connection on your PC, your old and new phone and their own USB cable.
Then you need to install the PC Companion program. This is a free application and the installation files are already saved on your new phone. This program can also be used in updating your phone software.
Please note that if you are using the Microsoft Windows 7 operating system on your PC, make sure that the AutoPlay setting is enabled.
To check your settings:
> Control Panel
, then type “autoplay
” on the search box. Click the AutoPlay
, and mark the check box Use AutoPlay for all media and devices.
Installing the PC Companion:
- Turn on your new Phone and connect it to your PC.
- On your new Phone, tap “Install” to install PC Companion on the PC.
- On your computer, if a pop-up window that appears notifies you about available PC Software, select Run Startme.exe.
- Then click Install to start the installation and then follow the instructions to complete the installation.
If you are not prompted with a pop-up window to install the PC Companion, you can also download the PC Companion here.
Transferring your contacts to your new phone:
- Make sure that PC Companion is installed on your PC.
- Open the PC Companion application on your PC.
- Then click Contacts Setup and follow the instructions to transfer your contacts.
How to Extend Battery Life of Nokia Lumia 620
Battery Life depends on how you use your device. For Nokia Lumia 620 device, if you want to save your battery to last longer hours, you may need to adjust your settings. Follow these suggestions:
• Turn on the power-saving option on the device. Then lessen the screen brightness and the screen lock timeout. On the Home Screen, swipe left, then tap on the Gear Icon or Settings > Battery saver.
– Be reminded that when your phone goes into battery saver mode, you may not be able to change the settings of all apps.
– If you want to change the settings of the Battery saver, tap on Advanced.
• Turn down your device volume with the volume keys.
• Close any apps or features when you are done using it so they will not continuously running in the background.
• Turn off the network connection if you are out of range so that your device will stop searching for a network signal.
• You should use the latest version of the software update. Software updates improves some features and fixes some bugs on the previous software version.
• Turn off the camera flash.
• The camera viewfinder can be a power drain, so after you’ve finished taking photos, press the left arrow key.
How to Take a Screenshot on Nokia Lumia 620
Did you just created a nice piece of art on your new Nokia Lumia 620 phone? Or perhaps you’ve just personalized your screen and want others to know how you’ve come up with it.Well, take a screenshot and brag it to your friends. Here’s how you can capture a screenshot of your Nokia device.
1. Press on the Power key on the right side of the phone and the Start key simultaneously for a few seconds.
2. To see the screenshot, tap on Photos, the Albums and select Screenshots.
3. Tap and hold the screenshot you wish to send and then tap on share on the options.
There you have it. You’ve just captured a screenshot.