BlackBerry Bold 9790 Overview:
The BlackBerry Bold 9790 is running BlackBerry OS 7 and sports a 2.45-inch touchscreen display, 1GHz processor, 768MB of RAM, 5-megapixel camera,Wi-Fi, GPS, 8GB internal memory and NFC chip.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your NetCom Norway BlackBerry Bold 9790 with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
NetCom Norway BlackBerry Bold 9790 Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
1: Trun on phone without any Sim card
2: Go to Options>>Device>>Advance System Settings>>SIM CARD
3: Type MEP2 while Holding ALT key.
4: A menu will popup to Enter the code.
5: Type in the code and Press Enter
Note: While inserting the code make sure your wifi and bluetooth is OFF
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your NetCom Norway BlackBerry Bold 9790 :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of NetCom Norway BlackBerry Bold 9790 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your NetCom Norway BlackBerry Bold 9790 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.