BlackBerry Bold 9900 Overview:
BlackBerry Bold 9900 comes with a 2.8-inch capacitive touch screen and a magnificent resolution for its size – 640×480. It is a quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE handset, and also supports a tri-band HSPA. This device also sports a 5MP camera, 768MB of RAM and a 8GB build-in memory. It is set to launch with BlackBerry OS 7 and NFC support.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Vodafone BlackBerry Bold 9900 with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Vodafone BlackBerry Bold 9900 Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
1: Trun on phone without any Sim card
2: Go to Options>>Device>>Advance System Settings>>SIM CARD
3: Type MEP2 while Holding ALT key.
4: A menu will popup to Enter the code.
5: Type in the code and Press Enter
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Vodafone BlackBerry Bold 9900 :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Vodafone BlackBerry Bold 9900 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Vodafone BlackBerry Bold 9900 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.