On the eve of the official opening of the exhibition MWC 2017 the company introduced the BlackBerry smartphone KEYone which carries code name Mercury. Official presentation confirmed all speculation about the device, made on the basis of numerous leaks and rumors. BlackBerry KEYone manufactured by the TCL, while the BlackBerry brand advocates and license partner, but has no relation to sales. The gadget is equipped with a QWERTY-keyboard and the battery capacity to a record producer. “Under the hood” are Snapdragon 625 chipset paired with 3GB of RAM, and storage volume is 32 GB.
Devaysa front side is decorated with a 4.5-inch IPS-display with a resolution of 1620×1080 pixels with an unusual aspect ratio – 3: 2. Smartphone Screen protective glass covers, and BlackBerry KEYone case is made of soft-touch plastic.
BlackBerry KEYone please fans of mobile photographing: it set a 12-megapixel main camera (f / 2,0) with support for 4K video. Interestingly, the developers of Sony IMX378 sensor was used, which is also equipped with Google Pixel. Front camera resolution of 8 megapixels.
As an operating system, it was decided to use the latest version of Android 7.1 Nougat. It will be attended by security software for the BlackBerry, as well as some of the features for input on the QWERTY-keyboard, for example, kastomiziruemye quick bookmarks. The keyboard in addition to clicks can recognize gestures.
A complete list of BlackBerry KEYone characteristics:
- 4.5-inch IPS-display with an aspect ratio of 3: 2 and 1620h1080 resolution;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor;
- 3 GB of RAM;
- 32 GB of storage with support for microSD cards;
- 12-megapixel main camera with a Sony IMX378 sensor, aperture f / 2,0;
- 8-megapixel front camera;
- the battery capacity of 3505 mAh that supports Fast Charge Quick Charge 3.0;
- full-length QWERTY-keyboard;
- the dimensions of 149.3 x 72.5 x 9.4 mm;
- weight 180 grams;
- 4G LTE support (1/2/3/4/5/7/12/17/19/20/28/29/30 band);
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat.