Blackberry Torch 9800 Overview:
RIM BlackBerry Torch 9800 is a phone for all those customers who wanted something of both worlds – a multi-touch screen and RIM’s renown QWERTY keyboard design. The device will feature a 3.2-inch touchscreen with a resolution of 360×480 pixels (not exactly groundbreaking stuff), 512MB RAM, 5MP camera, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and quad-band 3G. The design and hardware of the BlackBerry Torch seem great for the most part, but equally impressive should be the software that will be employed in the new smartphone. First before most we should mention the brand new web browser that will support tabs and pinch-to-zoom. RIM’s acclaimed messaging/email prowess are of course present, along with much improved social networking and multimedia capabilities, which will all be part of the new BlackBerry 6 operating system that will be powering the Torch.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your MTS Blackberry Torch 9800 with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
MTS Blackberry Torch 9800 Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
1: Trun on phone without any Sim card
2: Go to Options>>Advance system Settings>>Simcard
3: Type MEP2
4: A menu will popup to Enter the code.
5: Type in the code and Press Enter
*If you also have a MEP4 code, type ‘MEP4’ (you will be prompted to enter MEP code)
Type in the MEP4 code Provided by us,
*Telus and Koodo Blackberry do come with MEP4 code
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
*Note: While inserting the code make sure your wifi and bluetooth is OFF
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your MTS Blackberry Torch 9800 :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of MTS Blackberry Torch 9800 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your MTS Blackberry Torch 9800 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.