Blackberry Z10 Overview:
The Z10 is a fully touchscreen BB10 device sporting modern specs, with cool patterned soft-touch material on the back. The screen is 4.2″ LCD with 1280 x 768 pixels, making for a pixel density of 356 pixels per inch. A 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and 2 GB of RAM are the power under the hood, and there are 16 GB of internal storage, as well as the all-important microSD card slot. You will need all the RAM, because BB10 is a true multitasking system, like Android, so everything remains how you left it, or moves on under the hood, but is available at all times.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Vodafone Blackberry Z10 with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Vodafone Blackberry Z10 Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Vodafone Blackberry Z10 :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Vodafone Blackberry Z10 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Vodafone Blackberry Z10 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.