BlackBerry® Z30 Overview:
The BlackBerry Z30 includes a 5-inch 720p (295 ppi) AMOLED display, the largest of any BB phone, and also the now aging aged Snapdragon S4 Pro with the four CPUs running at 1.7GHz. Blackberry is yet to shed light on whether we’re talking about a dual-core or quad-core, though the less potent version seems likely. In terms of memory, you’ll find 2GB RAM, with just 16GB of internal storage, though you can expand that via a microSD card. BlackBerry claims that the battery on the Z30, at 2880mAh, coupled with software optimizations, offers 50% more battery life than its current competitors, though manufactures have a pretty shady track record when it comes to this particular bit of hardware, and its actual capabilities. Turning to the camera on the Z30, an increasingly relevant component of the entire package a smartphone offers lately, we’re welcomed by a 8MP rear camera with Auto Focus, 5x digital zoom and a an LED flash. The large five element lens with an aperture of f/2.2 mean that the unit will capture a lot of light, resulting in great shots. The snapper, as is to be expected, is capable of 1080p video capture, and comes with what BB chose to call “Time Shift” – a feature that basically allows you to choose and adjust faces from several snaps, so say goodbye to ill-timed shots. In terms of connectivity and extras, the Z30 is anything but lacking – you get GPS, 4G LTE connectivity and Wi-Fi, of course, but also Bluetooth 4.0 LE (low energy), NFC, and the rather nice perk that is a microHDMI port.
• 1.7 GHz dual-core processor
• Access to Canada’s largest LTE network1
• 8 megapixel camera
• New BlackBerry 10.2 software
• Watch TV anywhere with the Bell TV app
Unlock Bell/Virgin BlackBerry® Z30
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Bell/Virgin BlackBerry® Z30 with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Bell/Virgin BlackBerry® Z30 Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone without any sim card.
2: Go to Settings and then Security and privacy and then SIm Card.
3: Click on Unlock Network button and type in The given Code and press ok
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Bell/Virgin BlackBerry® Z30 :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Bell/Virgin BlackBerry® Z30 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Bell/Virgin BlackBerry® Z30 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.