HTC One Mini Overview:
The HTC One mini is a physically smaller variant of the HTC One, aiming to pack as much cool as its larger sibling, but in a more compact, pocket-friendly package. At 122 grams, the new model is lighter, all the while being made of machine-milled metal, following in the One’s footsteps. The HTC One mini comes with a 4.3-inch, 720×1280 pixel display, a dual-core Snapdragon 400 chip clocked at 1.4GHz, and 1GB of RAM, which are all okay specs for a mid-range device. HTC has chosen to put an UltraPixel camera with a 1/3″ sensor size on the One mini, capable of 1080p HDR and slow motion video recording. There is no optical image stabilization, however. Android 4.2 comes running on the HTC One mini, with Sense UI layered on top, adding features like HTC BlinkFeed – a home screen that instantly provides the user with relevant information from social networks and across the internet. At this time, only two color variants of it have been announced, named Glacial Silver and Stealth Black.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Bell, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Bell
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Rogers/Fido HTC One Mini with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Rogers/Fido HTC One Mini Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Rogers/Fido HTC One Mini :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Rogers/Fido HTC One Mini will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Rogers/Fido HTC One Mini by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.