Sony Xperia SP LTE Overview:
The Sony Xperia SP sports aluminum frame and Sony’s NXT design cues, with an illuminated transparent strip at the bottom, which pulsates in different colors, depending on the notification. Still, we get this year’s power/lock key, and a variety of different colors. It also sports a generous 4.6″ 720p display, 1.7 GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro, 1GB of RAM, and an 8 MP Exmor RS camera sensor to round up a good mid-range package. It is still amazing that now we are calling such a handset mid-range, but that’s the law of the land in the Android world. The handset is likely destined for the European and Asian markets with price tag rumors hovering around the EUR 300 mark SIM-free.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Bell, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Bell
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Rogers/Fido Sony Xperia SP LTE with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Rogers/Fido Sony Xperia SP LTE Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
Before placing order please make sure your phone has unlock attempts remaining.Which you can find by dialing *#*#7378423#*#* and then Go to Service Info > SIM lock you will see a list of lock types followed by a number of remaining attempts to enter unlock code. [x] before the lock name means it is enabled
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Rogers/Fido Sony Xperia SP LTE :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Rogers/Fido Sony Xperia SP LTE will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Rogers/Fido Sony Xperia SP LTE by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.