Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 Overview :
The Alcatel OneTouch IDOL 3 (5.5″) sports a 5.5-inch 1080p IPS screen, LTE Connectivity, a 1.5GHz octa-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, a 13-megapixel shooter and an 8-megapixel front facing unit.
Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 Sim Unlocking :
Unlock Bell Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Optus Australia Brasil, Straight talk, FamilyMobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
http://Unlock.CanadaGSM.ca/ Click here to buy Unlock code
Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory reset/ Hard Reset Alcatel One Touch Idol 3:
How to Reset Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
1. Your phone must be Turned off.
2. Press and hold both the Volume Up button and Power Button.
2(b). For some version of software you must press and hold both the Volume Up button, a Volume Down button and Power Button.
3. At the time vibrate or the logo appears, release only the Power Button.
4. Within seconds you will see a Menu called Android Recovery.
5. Select Wipe Data / Factory Reset, you can move through the menu up and down the Volume buttons pressed
6. Select Yes – Delete ALL User Data and press the button to Confirm
7. The terminal will be formatted in a few seconds, you now select reboot system now to reboot
8. Ready! So it was easy to restore your device