How to unlock LG G6 from Bell,Virgin,Rogers for Freedom Mobile, Videotron ,Telus,Koodo,AT&T,Cricket,Metro pcs, T-mobile,o2,Vodafone, Digicel,Movistar,claro, in few hours at the lowest price – almost free.
Comment débloquer LG G6 de Bell, Virgin, Rogers pour la liberté Mobile, Vidéotron, Telus, Koodo, AT & T, Cricket, PC Metro, T-Mobile, o2, Vodafone, Digicel, Movistar, Claro, dans quelques heures au plus bas prix – presque gratuit.
Videotron,Wind,Eastlink,Freedom Mobile LG G6 Network Unlock code available at
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
The process is really simple: you have to insert into your smartphone another SIM card from a different network provider. When you turn on your device, the message ‘Sim Network Unlock Pin’ will be displayed along with an empty space where you have to input the unlocking code.
Benefits of using CanadaGSM
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesn’t work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, CanadaGSMguarantees your money back.
We are Proud to have Multiple Unlocking websites