How to factory Reset Samsung Exhilarate SGH-I577?
How to reset pattern lock Samsung Exhilarate SGH-I577?
How to restore default factory settings on Samsung Exhilarate SGH-I577?
How to reset user password on Samsung Exhilarate SGH-I577 ?
Samsung i577 Exhilarate hard reset using keys
Android System Recovery
Android System Recovery is used for Google updates but the average user will never need to perform a system recovery. If you need to reset your Samsung i577 Exhilarate unlock pattern use hard reset.
Note: If you entered this menu by mistake, use the Volume Up/Down keys to select reboot system now, then press the Power key. Your phone will then continue to boot up.
1. With the phone turned off, press the Power key and Volume Up/Down keys at the same time until the phone switches on.
2. Once the Samsung logo appears, release the Power key while continuing to press the Volume Up/Down keys.
3. Continue to press the Volume Up/Down keys for at least 8 seconds, until Recovery mode is launched and the Android System Recovery screen is displayed.
4. Release the Volume Up/Down keys.
5. The following options are available:
– reboot system now: this option turns on your phone.
– apply update from sdcard: this option allows you to apply updates
from your memory card to your phone.
– wipe data/factory reset: deletes all data from the phone except pictures and videos.
wipe cache partition: allows you to delete all cache data such as log files.
6. Use the Volume Up/Down keys to scroll up or down, then press HOME to make a selection.
Your device freezes or has fatal errors sgh i577
If your device freezes or hangs, you may need to close programs or reset the device to regain functionality. If your
device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold [POWER] for 8-10 seconds, the device will reboot automatically or pull out the battery and then reinsert it. Replace the back cover and power on the device.
Samsung SGH-i577 Android phone Safe Mode
You can boot your phone into Safe Mode if you wish to troubleshoot whether or not added applications are causing problems with the device. Safe mode will only load basic system software.
1. Make sure your phone is turned off.
2. Press and hold the power key to boot up your device.
3. After the start-up animation begins to display, rapidly tap the MENU key until the Lock screen displays.
When the Lock screen is displayed, Safe mode is displayed in the lower left corner of the screen.
Troubleshooting Samsung i577 AT&T i577
If your device has fatal errors, hangs up, or freezes, you may need to reset the device to regain functionality.
If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power/Lock Key for 8 to 10 seconds.
If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. In Idle mode, open the application list and select
Settings â†’ Privacy â†’ Factory data reset â†’ Reset phone â†’ Erase everything.
Warning!: Performing a Factory data reset will erase all data from your phone and internal SD card, including your Google account, system and application data and settings, and downloaded applications. It will not erase current system software, bundled applications, and external SD card files such as music and photos unless you check the Format USB storage checkbox.
or Factory Format by entering i577 Exhilarate RESET CODE
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung i577 Exhilarate phone: Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc. to SIM or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before full reset.
When disposing of your device, back up all data and then reset your device to prevent misuse of your personal information.