The Xperia SP is the update to last year’s Xperia S, and sees the return of the transparent antenna left out of recent models.
Other notable changes include a larger display, support for LTE 4G, a bigger battery, and a newer and more powerful chipset.
Sony has swapped the 1.5GHz dual-core S3 processor of the Xperia S for Qualcomm’s S4, clocked at 1.7GHz. The camera uses a newer Exmor RS sensor for better low-light performance, but drops from 12 megapixels to eight megapixels in the process.
Wi-fi now gets 5GHz support, and the phone ships with Android Jelly Bean (V4.1) onboard. Sony promises an update to 4.2, or perhaps even 4.3, in the coming months.
The transparent bar, which does have a purpose by serving as the antenna (as well as being a talking point), now has three multi-coloured LEDs. These change colour for notifications, charge status, and viewing images, and they animate when you play music through the Walkman app.
The good news is that the lighting options can be controlled, or even turned off completely.
Unlock Rogers Sony Xperia SP LTE phone
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Movistar, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel,
Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN
Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS,
PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, koodo, wind, Mobilicity, Eastlink, Videotron
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Rogers Sony Xperia SP LTE with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Rogers Sony Xperia SP LTE Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Sony Xperia SP LTE:
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Sony Xperia SP LTE will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Sony Xperia SP LTE by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code