WorldGsmCodes.com – Unlock your LG G3 Vigor D727 and use it with any Network Provider.
LG G3 Vigor D727 Specification:
The new LG G3 flagship sports 5.5-inch, 1440 x 2560 (QHD) pixel resolution screen, which provides the super-crisp, 538 pixels per inch. Dimensions are pretty compact for the screen size, resulting in excellent 76.4% screen to body size ratio. The Android 4.4 KitKat-based handset is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 801 and 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM. It features 32GB of internal storage and a microSD slot. The main 13-megapixel rear shooter comes with the company’s improved Optical Image Stabilization+ and has a laser auto focus assist beam, which delivers fast focus even in low light scenarios. The 2.1-megapixel front-facing cam comes with an “enhanced selfie mode”.
About LG :
Founded in Seoul in 1958 as GoldStar, LG Electronics today makes home appliances, mobiles, tablets, and televisions. LG launched its first Android smartphone in 2009, and its first Android tablet in 2011. The company is known for its flagship G series of smartphones and a wide range of products including smart TVs.
How do I check my LG G3 Vigor D727 phone is locked or Not?
- Insert Other Carrier Sim card. if phone shows any message like below list so your LG G3 Vigor D727 phone is locked. if it accepts other Carrier Sim Card so your phone is Unlocked.
- Enter restriction code or SIM card rejected
- Enter special code
- Enter Correct SIM
- Incorrect SIM
- Invalid Network SIM…Enter Code
- Invalid SIM”
- Phone disabled! NETWORK LOCK
- Invalid Network SIM
- Enter Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Sim Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Network Unlock Code
- Enter MNC2 Code
- Enter Unlock Code
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
How to place the order for your unique unlocking code?
- Go to the WorldGSMCodes web page and fill in the order form with 3 pieces of information:
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
The process is really simple: you have to insert into your smartphone another SIM card from a different network provider. When you turn on your device, the message ‘Sim Network Unlock Pin’ will be displayed along with an empty space where you have to input the unlocking code.
Voila! Your LG G3 Vigor D727 is permanently unlocked and you can use it with any carrier around the world.
Benefits of using WorldGSMCodes:
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesn’t work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, WorldGSMCodes guarantees your money back.