WorldGsmCodes.com – Unlock your Samsung Galaxy Express 3 and use it with any Network Provider.
Samsung Galaxy Express 3 Specification:
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 smartphone was launched in June 2013. The phone comes with a 4.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 pixels by 800 pixels
The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 is powered by 1GHz dual-core Cortex A9 processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 4GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 packs a 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 0.3-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 runs Android 4.2 and is powered by a 1500mAh removable battery. It measures 121.20 x 62.70 x 9.80 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 115.00 grams.
The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer.
About Samsung :
Founded back in 1969 as Samsung Electric Industries, Suwon, South Korea-headquartered Samsung Electronics today makes everything from televisions to semiconductors. It released its first Android smartphone in 2009, and can be credited with the launch of the first Android tablet back in 2010. The company is among the biggest players in the smartphone market in the world. It has recently developed smartphones running Tizen OS, as an alternative to its Android-based smartphones.
How do I check my Samsung Galaxy Express 3 phone is locked or Not?
- Insert Other Carrier Sim card. if phone shows any message like below list so your Samsung Galaxy Express 3 phone is locked. if it accepts other Carrier Sim Card so your phone is Unlocked.
- Enter restriction code or SIM card rejected
- Enter special code
- Enter Correct SIM
- Incorrect SIM
- Invalid Network SIM…Enter Code
- Invalid SIM”
- Phone disabled! NETWORK LOCK
- Invalid Network SIM
- Enter Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Sim Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Network Unlock Code
- Enter MNC2 Code
- Enter Unlock Code
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
How to place the order for your unique unlocking code?
- Go to the WorldGSMCodes web page and fill in the order form with 3 pieces of information:
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
The process is really simple: you have to insert into your smartphone another SIM card from a different network provider. When you turn on your device, the message ‘Sim Network Unlock Pin’ will be displayed along with an empty space where you have to input the unlocking code.
Voila! Your Samsung Galaxy Express 3 is permanently unlocked and you can use it with any carrier around the world.
Benefits of using WorldGSMCodes:
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesn’t work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, WorldGSMCodes guarantees your money back.