Sony Xperia M5 4G Specification:
Sony Xperia M5 4G mobile phone comes with a 4.5 Inches, 854 x 480 pixels screen. It supports Dual SIM This ia a Yes. Sony Xperia M5 4G runs on Android 4.4 (Kitkat). Sony Xperia M5 4G is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.2 GHz quad core processor. This phone has a Internal memory of 4GB and runs on . 1GB RAM. Memory can be further expanded up to 32 GB.
The screen supports 16M depth and is great for viewing movies and pictures. With 5MP main camera capturing your beautiful pictures and watching them later is now easy. Also with Front VGA facing camera you can now click your selfies and share them with you friends and it also enable you to do video calling. Sony Xperia M5 4G body is 137.1 mm long, 69.4 mm wide, and has a depth of 8.5 mm. With a weight of 155gm, it is a heavy Mobile Phone.
About SONY :
Sony Mobile (previously known as Sony Ericsson Mobile) is a subsidiary of the electronics giant Sony Corporation. The company’s Xperia range that started off with Windows Mobile OS has moved to Android and is a significant part of the smartphone market today. The company markets some of its phones as waterproof and dustproof.
How do I check my Sony Xperia M5 4G phone is locked or Not?
- Insert Other Carrier Sim card. if phone shows any message like below list so your Sony Xperia M5 4G phone is locked. if it accepts other Carrier Sim Card so your phone is Unlocked.
- Enter restriction code or SIM card rejected
- Enter special code
- Enter Correct SIM
- Incorrect SIM
- Invalid Network SIM…Enter Code
- Invalid SIM”
- Phone disabled! NETWORK LOCK
- Invalid Network SIM
- Enter Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Sim Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Network Unlock Code
- Enter MNC2 Code
- Enter Unlock Code
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
How to place the order for your unique unlocking code?
- Go to the WorldGSMCodes web page and fill in the order form with 3 pieces of information:
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
The process is really simple: you have to insert into your smartphone another SIM card from a different network provider. When you turn on your device, the message ‘Sim Network Unlock Pin’ will be displayed along with an empty space where you have to input the unlocking code.
Voila! Your Sony Xperia M5 4G is permanently unlocked and you can use it with any carrier around the world.
Benefits of using WorldGSMCodes:
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesn’t work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, WorldGSMCodes guarantees your money back.