Telstra Australia 4GX Buzz Specification:
Telstra Australia 4GX Buzz / ZTE Blade Q Lux 4G is a Dual SIM integrated device which is equipped with 135 x 67 x 10 mm (5.31 x 2.64 x 0.39 in) body dimension, the display option of this device comes with IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, 16M colors, 4.5 inches (~61.7% screen-to-body ratio) size, 480 x 854 pixels (~218 ppi pixel density). Under the hood this device comes with Quad-core 1.3 GHz CPU, Android OS, v4.4 (KitKat), Mediatek MT6732M chipset, Mali-T760MP2 GPU. The internal memory storage of this device comes with 8 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card along with 1 GB RAM. on the back of the device this phone comes with 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash main camera along with 5 Megapixel front facing camera. The connectivity option of this device comes with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, v4.0, A2DP Bluetooth, A-GPS, FM radio and microUSB v2.0. This device is powered by Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery.
About ZTE :
Zhongxing Telecommunication Equipment Corporation is a Chinese multinational telecommunications equipment and systems company which is the world’s fourth-largest mobile phone manufacturer. The company has made several Android smartphones and tablets. While the company mainly sells products under the ZTE brand, it is also an original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
How do I check my Telstra Australia 4GX Buzz phone is locked or Not?
- Insert Other Carrier Sim card. if phone shows any message like below list so your Telstra Australia 4GX Buzz phone is locked. if it accepts other Carrier Sim Card so your phone is Unlocked.
- Enter restriction code or SIM card rejected
- Enter special code
- Enter Correct SIM
- Incorrect SIM
- Invalid Network SIM…Enter Code
- Invalid SIM”
- Phone disabled! NETWORK LOCK
- Invalid Network SIM
- Enter Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Sim Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Network Unlock Code
- Enter MNC2 Code
- Enter Unlock Code
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
How to place the order for your unique unlocking code?
- Go to the WorldGSMCodes web page and fill in the order form with 3 pieces of information:
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
The process is really simple: you have to insert into your smartphone another SIM card from a different network provider. When you turn on your device, the message ‘Sim Network Unlock Pin’ will be displayed along with an empty space where you have to input the unlocking code.
Voila! Your Telstra Australia 4GX Buzz is permanently unlocked and you can use it with any carrier around the world.
Benefits of using WorldGSMCodes:
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesn’t work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, WorldGSMCodes guarantees your money back.