Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I257 Overview :
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is a Galaxy S4 look-alike with a smaller screen and less hardware muscle. The device comes with a 4.3″ Super AMOLED qHD display, a dual-core processor and the TW Nature UX 2.0 on top of Android 4.2.2.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I257 Sim Unlocking :
Unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I257 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Optus Australia Brasil, Straight talk, FamilyMobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
http://www.WorldGSMCodes.com/ Click here to buy Unlock code
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I257 Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
———- Trouble Shooting ———-
1. Make sure that the phone PROMPTS for the code with a NON accepted sim card and that your IMEI is correct by dialing *#06#
2. Go to the Dial pad and dial *#0011#
3. Please click your MENU button (Bottom LEFT button) and click BACK on the menu that appears, Nothing will happen do not worry please move to the next step
4. Please click your MENU button AGAIN and this time click KEY INPUT
5. When the Key input box appears please input the number “1” and hit OK
6. You will see a number 1 for a while, please wait until it changes into the SERVICE MENU
7. Please click  UMTS >  DEBUGGING SCREEN >  Phone Control >  Network LOCK
8. You will see 3 OPTIONS within Network LOCK
9. Please click on number  Perso Sha256 INFO, the screen will change slightly
10. Please hit the MENU button then when the menu pops up please carefully hit BACK to return to the previous screen
11. Next Please click on number  Perso Sha256 ON, the screen will change again to a one line message
12. Restart the phone on the screen by holding the power button and click RESTART
13. When the phone prompts for the unlock code simply enter the unlock code provided to you
14. Your phone is now permanently unlocked!
How to Factory reset/ Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I257:
How to Reset Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I257 pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- Turn on your cell phone.
- Now goto Settings -> User and Backup -> Factory Data Reset.
- Confirm all information on your screen.
- First you should power off your device.
- Next press and hold Volume Up + Home button + Power button until you see logo of your phone.
- Then from the menu choose option “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to scroll options, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Now select “Yes — delete all user data“, and confirm that.
- After that press Power button to accept option “reboot system now“.
- Switch on device.
- Dial or press number to call: *2767*3855#
- That number code will force format on device.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I257 to latest Firmware:
- Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable. …
- Open Kies. …
- Click Firmware upgrade to start the upgrade process.
- A pop-up message may also display when you connect your device to Kies. …
- You will be taken through the backup process to preserve all of your data.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I257:
You will lose all your data and it is possible that you may brick your device
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
The rooting of your handset needs requirements first. They must be performed before installing the SRSRoot on your computer. Perform them as instructed below:
- The data on your smartphone must be saved, so perform a couple of standard backups;
- Use these instructions to perform a full NANDroid backup for your phone;
- Activate USB Debugging on your Galaxy S4 Mini SGH-I257;
- Install, from this page, USB drivers on your notebook;
- Go to the smartphone and turn off the security programs there;
- Your laptop’s security software have to be turned off as well;
- Charge your phone’s battery till it’s full;
- Make use of a laptop with Windows on-board.
Step by Step Instructions: In case you’re determined to root your phone, be sure you perform our steps. They’ll successfully flash the tool we keep talking about.
- So begin the tutorial with the following step: download the SRSRoot software on the laptop. To do that, it’s best you go over here. download it only from there by tapping the download button. If you get this software from another site, you’ll damage your phone. has the right tool for you;
- If the installation kit is on your laptop by now, make sure you install it there and launch it next. Tap the following option now: Unknown Sources.
- If you’re unaware of its whereabouts, we’ll tell you how to get there: tap Menu on the handset, then tap Settings and you’ll see the necessary options that requires your tapping.
- You will then be required to do the following: enable, if you haven’t, USB Debugging on the phone. But if the option’s already turned on, you should help the notebook and your smartphone enter a connection.
- For the establishing of this connection, the USB cable of your handset should be used. After they’re plugged to one another, the Root Device (All Methods) option must be tapped.
- This is the way to start the rooting of your device. After clicking this, wait until the process ends. As soon as the Galaxy S4 Mini LTE SGH-I257 completes the process, don’t forget to restart it.
The smartphone can now get all of its anticipated goodies. They will improve your device as mentioned. But if they don’t, you can always go and use the same application to Unroot it.