Sony Xperia TX LT29 Overview :
The Sony Xperia TX is a variant of the Xperia T flagship with a slightly different design and removable battery. Hardware-wise, it retains the 4.6-inch touchscreen with resolution of 720 by 1280 pixels, enhanced using Mobile BRAVIA technology. Providing the processing power is a dual-core, 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 system-on-a-chip with Adreno 225 graphics. In addition, the handset carries the new 13MP camera with “stacked” Exmor RS sensor, that is especially optimized for low-light photography and high dynamic range video, and goes from sleep-to-snap in an instant.
Sony Xperia TX LT29 Sim Unlocking:
Unlock Sony Xperia TX LT29 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Sony Xperia TX LT29 Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory Reset/ Hard Reset Sony Xperia TX LT29:
How to Reset Sony Xperia TX LT29 Pattern Lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- Power on the phone.
- Then Go-to Settings -> Backup & reset -> Factory Data Reset -> Reset Phone.
- Now select option “Erase everything”, and confirm that.
- First you should download flashtool from Sony website: http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/
- Make sure, that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- Now turn off your device.
- Then press and hold Volume Down, and connect to USB cable.
- Next follow the instructions in your screen, and accept appropriate options.
- Switch off your cell phone.
- Next hold and press Power button + Volume Up for about few seconds.
- Release them, when you see menu on your screen.
- Now follow the instructions on your screen.
- First you should download PC Companion, in example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- Install it and run.
- Next you will see window with 4 options.
- Choose option “Support Zone New!”, and click “Start”.
- Wait for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- After that you will see next window with 3 options.
- Go-to option “Phone / Tablet Software Update”, and click “Start”.
- Select “repair my phone / tablet”.
- Now follow the instructions and accept all information’s.
- Please be patient and wait until preparing computer for software update is complete.
- Afterwards choose your phone / tablet model.
- If you see this window, then connect your device into your PC.
How to Update Sony Xperia TX LT29 to latest Firmware:
Update your software using PC Companion:
Before you start the software update, you need to have PC Companion installed on your computer.
Note: If you install PC Companion on a PC running the Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system, make sure that the AutoPlay setting is enabled.
To enable the AutoPlay setting on a computer running Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system
- Click Start > Control Panel. In the search box, type “autoplay”, and then click AutoPlay.
- Mark the Use AutoPlay for all media and devices checkbox.
To Install PC Companion
- Turn on your new Android™ phone and connect it to a PC using a USB cable.
- New phone: Tap Install to install PC Companion on the PC.
- Computer: If a pop-up window that appears notifies you about available PC Software, select Run .
- Computer: Click Install to start the installation and then follow the instructions to complete the installation.
Tip: PC Companion is also available for download from the PC Companion download page.
Note: If you have just installed PC Companion on a computer, disconnect and then reconnect your phone before downloading the software updates.
To update your phone software using PC Companion
- Start your phone and connect it to a computer using a USB cable.
- Computer: Wait a few seconds for PC Companion to start. If PC Companion doesn’t start automatically, you can start it from the start menu on the computer.
- Computer: In the Support Zone application, click Start, and then select the Phone Software Update option. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note: Do not disconnect the USB cable when updating your phone as it can damage the content being transferred.