Sony Xperia Z1 C6906 Overview :
The Xperia Z1 is Sony’s Android flagship for the second half of 2013. The Xperia Z1 features a 20-megapixel camera with a large sensor and Sony’s G Lens, a 5-inch 1080p display, and all of that is wrapped in a water-resistant body. Under the hood, the Z1 runs on a Snapdragon 800 chip with 2GB of RAM.
Sony Xperia Z1 C6906 Sim Unlocking:
Unlock T-Mobile USA Sony Xperia Z1 C6906 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Sony Xperia Z1 C6906 Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory Reset/ Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z1 C6906:
How to Reset Sony Xperia Z1 C6906 Pattern Lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- If the display is off hold down the Power key to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- In this step tap Factory data reset and Reset Phone.
- Then, choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- At the very beginning you should download the PC Companion, in example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- Then, you should install and run it.
- Next you will see window with 4 options.
- Choose option “Support Zone New!”, and click “Start”.
- Wait for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- After that you will see next window with 3 options.
- Go to option “Phone / Tablet Software Update”, and click “Start”.
- Select “repair my phone / tablet”.
- Now follow the instructions and accept all information’s.
- Please be patient and wait until preparing computer for software update is complete.
- Afterwards choose your phone / tablet model.
- If you see this window, then connect your device into your PC.
- Good job!
- Firstly, download flash-tool from Sony website: http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/
- Make sure, that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- Afterwards turn your device off.
- Then press and hold Volume Down, and connect to USB cable.
- Follow the instructions on your screen, and accept appropriate options.
How to Update Sony Xperia Z1 C6906 to latest Firmware:
Update your software using PC Companion:
Before you start the software update, you need to have PC Companion installed on your computer.
Note: If you install PC Companion on a PC running the Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system, make sure that the AutoPlay setting is enabled.
To enable the AutoPlay setting on a computer running Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system
- Click Start > Control Panel. In the search box, type “autoplay”, and then click AutoPlay.
- Mark the Use AutoPlay for all media and devices checkbox.
To Install PC Companion
- Turn on your new Android™ phone and connect it to a PC using a USB cable.
- New phone: Tap Install to install PC Companion on the PC.
- Computer: If a pop-up window that appears notifies you about available PC Software, select Run .
- Computer: Click Install to start the installation and then follow the instructions to complete the installation.
Tip: PC Companion is also available for download from the PC Companion download page.
Note: If you have just installed PC Companion on a computer, disconnect and then reconnect your phone before downloading the software updates.
To update your phone software using PC Companion
- Start your phone and connect it to a computer using a USB cable.
- Computer: Wait a few seconds for PC Companion to start. If PC Companion doesn’t start automatically, you can start it from the start menu on the computer.
- Computer: In the Support Zone application, click Start, and then select the Phone Software Update option. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note: Do not disconnect the USB cable when updating your phone as it can damage the content being transferred.