NOKIA Lumia 920 LTE Overview :
Nokia Lumia 920 is the first Windows Phone 8 flagship of the manufacturer with a modern dual-core processor, and the first with an HD screen. After all, this is what the competing mobile ecosystems have been offering in their flagships for a while now, so Nokia finally had to offer something to go spec-for-spec against the Android monstrosities, now that Microsoft caught up. Before we go into the things that set it apart from the competition, let’s recap the specifications – we get a huge 4.5″ screen with 1280×768 pixels of resolution, a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 chipset with LTE radio to boot, 1GB of RAM, 32GB of internal memory plus 7GB of SkyDrive cloud storage, and an 8MP camera on the back with ceramic zirconium camera detailing. The screen tech is called Pure Motion HD+, meaning blur-free scrolling on the curved glass display. Nokia calls it the “fastest LCD display”, with up to 2.5 times faster refresh rate and new super sensitive touch technology, that allows you to use it with gloves. A new ClearBlack technology iteration is in the Lumia 920, and it adapts to the outside brightness to minimize reflectance. ClearBlack is proven to give the best smartphone visibility outside in direct sunlight, so the screen should be a looker. Pixel density on the new display is 332ppi, a record in its class, and it also sports a high-brightness mode of 600 units.
NOKIA Lumia 920 LTE Sim Unlocking:
Unlock Telcel Mexico Nokia Lumia 920 LTE to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
http://www.WorldGSMCodes.com/ Click here to buy Unlock code
NOKIA Lumia 920 LTE Unlocking instructions:
2: Un menú pop-up para insertar el código.
3: Inserte el código provisto y presione OK
4: El dispositivo está ahora desbloqueado.
How to Factory Reset/ Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 920 LTE:
How to Reset NOKIA Lumia 920 LTE pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- First power off your phone.
- Next press and hold together Volume Up + Camera button + Power button.
- Release Power button when device will vibrate.
- Wait until phone restarts.
- Done, you can now work properly on device.
- Turn on the device.
- Now from the start screen scroll down to the bottom of the screen, and tap arrow.
- Next go to Settings -> About phone -> Reset your phone -> Yes.
- Then your handset will reset and reboots.
- Switch off your mobile phone.
- Then press Volume Down key, and connect the charger until you see exclamation mark.
- Now press this keys in order: Volume Up -> Volume Down -> Power button -> Volume Down.
- After that your device will reset and reboots.
- Make sure, that your phone is off.
- Next press and hold together Volume Down + Power button + Camera button until your phone vibrates.
- Then release only Power button and keep pressing other keys for 4-5 seconds until the phone reboots.
How to Update NOKIA Lumia 920 LTE to latest Firmware:
Before starting a software update, we recommend that you make enough space on your phone. You need to have up to 1.5GB (depending on phone model) free phone memory to ensure that the software update goes smoothly. To check the available free space, go to Settings > Storage check.
There can be several updates available for your phone, so you may need to repeat the process a few times to get to the latest version. Follow all the update prompts so that you don’t miss out on any of the latest goodies. To see your current software version, go to Settings > Extras + Info.
We’ve recently announced that Windows 10 will be available later this year and it is our ambition to make an upgrade available to all Lumia smartphones running Windows Phone 8.1. In order to prepare your phone for Windows 10, you will need to have Lumia Denim (OS version 8.10.14219.341, or higher) installed.
Step 1: Your phone notifies you when an update is available for you. You can also check for updates by going to Settings > Phone Update and tapping Check for updates.
- Tip! Use a Wi-Fi network to download the update and avoid mobile data transmission costs. Before starting the update, connect to a charger or make sure your phone has enough battery power (at least 50%). You might also need to make enough space on your phone for the update (up to 1.5 GB, depending on the phone model). To check for available free space, go to Settings > storage sense (storage check).
Step 2: To view and to install the updates, tap the notification message, and follow the instructions shown on your phone. You can install the update immediately, or postpone the update to a more convenient time.
Step 3: The update should take around 15-30 minutes, but a major update could take up to 2 hours to complete depending on your phone model. You are not able to use your phone during the update installation. Follow all the update prompts, and do not worry if your phone restarts several times during the process, that is completely normal.
Additional app updates from the Store could be needed to fully enable new features for your phone. You will get the app update notification on the Store app shortly after the software update.
From Lumia Denim update onwards, you can install phone updates more easily by scheduling them for a time that works best for you. You can find the Preferred install time option from Settings > Phone Update. Some of the phones now also support downloading updates to a memory card.
Windows Phone 8 compatible Phone Models
Lumia 430 Dual SIM, 435, 435 Dual SIM, 520, 520T, 521, 525, 526, 530, 530 Dual SIM, 532, 532 Dual SIM, 535, 535 Dual SIM, 620, 625, 630, 630 Dual SIM, 635, 636, 638, 640 LTE Dual SIM, 640 XL, 640 XL Dual SIM, 640 XL LTE, 640 XL LTE Dual SIM, 720, 720T, 730 Dual SIM, 735, 810, 820, 822, 830, 920, 920T, 925, 925T, 928, 930, Icon, 1020, 1320 and 1520.