Sony Xperia U ST25 Overview :
Sony Xperia U is a stylish and compact handset, and one of its biggest virtues seems to be customization. That is why the designers called it Xperia U, from well… “you”. You can quickly swap the bottom cap in something of different color, if you are so inclined, to match your playful or business mood and time of the day. Not only that, but there is this color matching illuminated bar at the bottom, which is the trademark of the new “Iconic Identity” style of the upcoming Xperias. It is transparent, but yet full of LED light of different colors, and also houses the antenna for better connectivity.
Sony Xperia U ST25 Sim Unlocking:
Unlock TIM BRASIL Sony Xperia U ST25 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Sony Xperia U ST25 Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
We do Require your Phone’s SN number which you can find at the back of your phone beside the IMEI number or in your Phone Settings >> About Phone >> Status
Before placing order please make sure your phone has unlock attempts *#*#7378423#*#* and then Go to Service Info > SIM lock you will see a list of lock types followed by a number of remaining attempts to enter unlock code. [x] before the lock name means it is enabledyou can find by dialing
How to Factory Reset/ Hard Reset Sony Xperia U ST25:
How to Reset Sony Xperia U ST25 Pattern Lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- Switch off the handset.
- Now navigate to Settings -> Backup & reset -> Factory Data Reset -> Reset Phone.
- Then choose option option “Erase everything”, and confirm that.
- Power off the device.
- Next hold and press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button until you see menu.
- In this menu choose option Recovery using Volume Down to navigate, and Volume Up.
* If Volume Up doesn’t work, then use Power button to select.
- Now you will see yellow triangle and Android logo.
- Then press Volume Down + Volume Up to see menu.
- Please use Volume buttons to browse option “wipe data / factory reset”, and confirm that using Power button.
- Select option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- After that accept “reboot system now”.
- Turn off your cell phone.
- Now press and hold Volume Down.
- Then press and release Power button.
- Next you will see menu.
- Choose option Clear Storage using Volume Down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Press Volume Up to confirm operation.
- Back up your important files, and download PC Companion from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- After installation you will see window with 4 options.
- Now hover your mouse over the option “Support Zone Now!” and click “Start”.
- Next please wait, until your program Install a suitable additive.
- Afterwards from the window with 3 options choose “Phone / Tablet Software Update”, and click “Start”.
- Then click to “repair my phone / tablet”.
- Accept all information’s.
- Now your program will run “preparing computer for software update”.
- Select your model.
- After that you will see window with information’s.
- Follow the instructions, and connect your device into your Personal Computer.
- Make sure, that your phone is off.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Home key + Power button together.
- When you see logo of your phone, then release holded buttons.
- Now use Volume Down to go down, and Home key, or Power button to select.
- Select option “wipe data / factory reset”.
- Next choose “Yes — delete all user data”.
- After that select “reboot system now”.
- Check your device, that is it on.
- Now press the phone’s dial-er and tap this: *2767*3855#
- Then confirm all information on your screen.
How to Update Sony Xperia U ST25 to latest Firmware:
Update your software using PC Companion:
Before you start the software update, you need to have PC Companion installed on your computer.
Note: If you install PC Companion on a PC running the Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system, make sure that the AutoPlay setting is enabled.
To enable the AutoPlay setting on a computer running Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system
- Click Start > Control Panel. In the search box, type “autoplay”, and then click AutoPlay.
- Mark the Use AutoPlay for all media and devices checkbox.
To Install PC Companion
- Turn on your new Android™ phone and connect it to a PC using a USB cable.
- New phone: Tap Install to install PC Companion on the PC.
- Computer: If a pop-up window that appears notifies you about available PC Software, select Run .
- Computer: Click Install to start the installation and then follow the instructions to complete the installation.
Tip: PC Companion is also available for download from the PC Companion download page.
Note: If you have just installed PC Companion on a computer, disconnect and then reconnect your phone before downloading the software updates.
To update your phone software using PC Companion
- Start your phone and connect it to a computer using a USB cable.
- Computer: Wait a few seconds for PC Companion to start. If PC Companion doesn’t start automatically, you can start it from the start menu on the computer.
- Computer: In the Support Zone application, click Start, and then select the Phone Software Update option. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note: Do not disconnect the USB cable when updating your phone as it can damage the content being transferred.
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Sony Xperia U ST25a:
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Sony Xperia U ST25a will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Sony Xperia U ST25a by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.