Apple IPhone 6 Plus Overview :
The iPhone 6 Plus is Apple’s largest smartphone ever, with a 5.5-inch display and a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels — good for a pixel density of 401 ppi. The rest of the highlights of Apple’s first phablet include a 64-bit dual-core A8 processor with an M8 co-processor, an 8-megapixel iSight camera with optical image stabilization and a two-tone LED flash, and, for the first time for an Apple device — an NFC chip that facilitates mobile payments through the company’s Apple Pay service.
iPhone 6 Plus Sim Unlocking :
Unlock Vodafone Ireland iPhone 6 Plus to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Please make sure ** iPhone is activated Original With its network, the IMEI # is not barred / blacklisted and the order is submitted to the correct method, With correct IMEI #. No refunds are Given For Incorrectly submitted orders. **
How to Factory Unlock Apple iPhone 6 Plus?
Apple iPhone 6 Plus Factory Unlocking Instructions
* Please Note this method does not return a code but will return the status Activated.
1- Insert non-accepted SIM card (foreign SIM card) into iPhone
2- Connect with iTunes
3- Phone Update
4- iTunes will freeze, Disconnect and Connect again
5- Open iTunes again Now your iPhone will be permanently unlocked
* Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then locked to your current network
How to Factory Reset/ Hard Reset iPhone 6 Plus:
How to Reset iPhone 6 Plus pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- First you should to go to Home screen.
- Next scroll to Settings.
- Tap General.
- Select Reset, and select option “Erase All Content and Settings“.
- Then you will see information to confirm.
- If promted, then enter your passcode.
- Confirm your choice and wait to finish operation.
- Good job!
- Connect your iPhone to the computer and open iTunes.
- Now choose your iPhone from the left menu in iTunes.
- Then click the Restore button in iTunes.
* You can now do back up your files, just if you want.
- After that please confirm information about this procedure -> click Restore.
- Next you will see, that iTunes will download, prepare and restore the software on your iPhone.
- In the end choose “Set up as a new iPhone“.
- Enter a name for your phone.
- Well done!
- You should to Plug your iPhone into your PC, or laptop.
- Power off your device.
- Then hold the Power button for about 3 seconds.
- Now press and hold Home button with Power button for about 10 seconds.
- After that release only Power button.
- Release Home button, when you are alerted by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.
- Confirm this, and wait until iTunes will restore your handset.
How to Update iPhone 6 Plus to latest Firmware:
Launch iTunes from your list of applications.
Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB and select it from the toolbar. If you are still using an old version of iTunes you can select your device from the sidebar.
Before continuing click the Back Up Now button from the Summary tab to ensure your device is backed up before the update.
Click the Check for Updates button to see if there are any available updates. If iTunes has already detected an update click the Update button.
iTunes will inform you if an update for your device has been found. Click the Update button to continue.
Read the update’s changelog and click Next.
Click Agree to agree to Apple’s Software License Agreement.
iTunes will begin downloading the new firmware. This may take a while.
Once downloaded, the firmware will be extracted and installation will begin.
iTunes will inform you once the installation is complete and your iPhone will reboot.
You may be informed that there is a carrier update for your iPhone. If there is, click the Download and Update button. The settings will be updated. Click OK to acknowledge the successful installation.
That’s it! You’ve successfully updated your iPhone to the latest firmware version.
How to Root iPhone 6 Plus:
You will lose all your data and it is possible that you may brick your device
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Before you jailbreak, it is important to note:
- Before jailbreaking, you must turn off any lock screen passcode or Touch ID (Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode > turn off Simple Passcode) as well as Find My iPhone (Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone), and naturally, your device will need to have spare storage space in order to run Pangu in the first place. Passcode and Touch ID can be turned on after the jailbreak and Cydia installation is complete.
- Turn on Airplane mode. Airplane mode can be turned off once jailbreak is complete.
- You must have an iTunes restored version of iOS 8 / 8.1 installed on your device for the jailbreak to work. If you updated from iOS 7.x to 8.x via OTA then the jailbreak won’t work. You can download iOS 8.1 from here, and restore using iTunes.
- Make sure you backup your device completely before proceeding either through iTunes or using iCloud (Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup and turn on iCloud Backup). At this stage, there’s a reasonable chance that something may go wrong, and while many of you will undoubtedly be prepared to take this chance, you don’t want to lose your data for good.
- You must have iTunes 12.0.1 or later installed on your PC before you can even begin. But that’s not it; it should also be running in the background when the jailbreak process is taking place.
- Supported Devices:
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4s
- iPad (2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, mini 1, mini 2, mini 3)
- iPod touch 5
- Supported Firmwares:
Given that it supports the latest iOS 8.1, we’d recommend updating prior to following this tutorial.
As we noted before, the tool only works on Windows, OS X version will be out at a later date.
How To Jailbreak iOS 8 / 8.1 Untethered Using Pangu
Step 1: Download Pangu for Windows from here.
Step 2: Right-click on the Pangu icon and then click on Run as Administrator.
Step 3: With Pangu up and running, connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your PC using USB.
Step 4: Click on the big ‘Start Jailbreak’ button in the center of the display, followed by ‘Already did’ on the next screen to begin the jailbreak process. Your device will reboot couple of times during the process so be patient.
Step 5: Once the Pangu tool says ‘Jailbreak succeeded’, that’s it. It’s done, you will find Pangu app along with Cydia app icon on the home screen. Simply run Cydia and start installing your favorite tweaks!
Already JailBroken using older Pangu 1.0.1 without Cydia bundled?
If you used an earlier version of Pangu that didn’t include Cydia as part of jailbreak process, you don’t need to re-jailbreak it. To install Cydia, simply run the Pangu app from your home screen.
Tap on ‘Install Cydia’.
Now tap on ‘Install’ found in top right corner of the screen to begin installing Cydia.
After reboot/respring, you will have latest Cydia on your iOS device.