Cricket Prepaid HTC Desire 625
It has a powerful quad-core processor that lets you upload photos and check emails quickly and easily, and with HD cameras on the front and rear, you can savor family moments in pristine quality. The Cricket HTC Desire 625 smartphone is an excellent choice for a full-featured phone.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor
Quad-core 1.1GHz processor and 1.5GB of RAM deliver outstanding overall performance for opening and running applications, flipping through menus, running home screens and more.
Android 5.1 OS
New colors and typography, new ways to control when and how you receive messages, and new security features, including Android Smart Lock, which secures your phone by pairing it with a trusted smartwatch or other device.
4G LTE speed
Provides fast Web connection for downloading apps, streaming content, and staying connected with social media.
5″ LCD touch screen
Displays texts, e-mails, games, photos and videos with clarity.
5.0MP rear-facing camera
Capture images and videos on the go. Also includes a 1.3MP front-facing camera.
8GB internal memory plus microSD slot
Provides a fair amount of storage space for your photos, music and more. Expand storage up to 200GB by adding a microSD card (sold separately).
Access to Google Play
Browse and download apps, magazines, books, movies, and television programs directly to your phone.
The aim of this tutorial is to help you WorldGSMCodes is an online unlocking platform which offers the best prices on the market, 24/7 great customer support, and has great reviews from its customers.
How do I check my Cricket Prepaid HTC Desire 625 phone is locked or Not?
Insert Other Carrier Sim card. if phone shows any message like below list so your Cricket Prepaid HTC Desire 625 phone is locked. if it accepts other Carrier Sim Card so your phone is Unlocked.
- Enter restriction code or SIM card rejected
- Enter special code
- Enter Correct SIM
- Incorrect SIM
- Invalid Network SIM…Enter Code
- Invalid SIM”
- Phone disabled! NETWORK LOCK
- Invalid Network SIM
- Enter Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Sim Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Network Unlock Code
- Enter MNC2 Code
- Enter Unlock Code
How to place the order for your unique unlocking code?
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
The process is really simple: you have to insert into your smartphone another SIM card from a different network provider. When you turn on your device, the message ‘Sim Network Unlock Pin’ will be displayed along with an empty space where you have to input the unlocking code.
Benefits of using WorldGSMCodes
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesn’t work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, WorldGSMCodes guarantees your money back.