Microsoft Lumia 650 Specification:
The Lumia 650 is the smart choice for your business. A thin and light Windows 10 smartphone, with diamond cut, precision crafted anodized metal frame design and 16 GB of internal memory. The Lumia 650 features a sharp 5.0’’ HD OLED display and an 8 MP camera. Comes with Windows 10 and Office apps built in. With robust, enterprise-grade security and seamless integration to Microsoft IT platforms
How do I check my Microsoft Lumia 650 phone is locked or Not?
- Insert Other Carrier Sim card. if phone shows any message like below list so your Microsoft Lumia 650 phone is locked. if it accepts other Carrier Sim Card so your phone is Unlocked.
- Enter restriction code or SIM card rejected
- Enter special code
- Enter Correct SIM
- Incorrect SIM
- Invalid Network SIM…Enter Code
- Invalid SIM”
- Phone disabled! NETWORK LOCK
- Invalid Network SIM
- Enter Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Sim Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Network Unlock Code
- Enter MNC2 Code
- Enter Unlock Code
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
How to place the order for your unique unlocking code?
- Go to the WorldGSMCodes web page and fill in the order form with 3 pieces of information:
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
The process is really simple: you have to insert into your smartphone another SIM card from a different network provider. When you turn on your device, the message ‘Sim Network Unlock Pin’ will be displayed along with an empty space where you have to input the unlocking code.
Voila! Your Microsoft Lumia 650 is permanently unlocked and you can use it with any carrier around the world.
Benefits of using WorldGSMCodes:
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesn’t work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, WorldGSMCodes guarantees your money back.