ZTE Prelude 2 Overview:
The Cricket Wireless ZTE Prelude 2 is a feature phone. It offers basic specs which include a 2″ display, microSD card slot, VGA camera, Bluetooth 2.0 and FM radio.
ZTE Prelude 2 sim Unlocking:
Unlock Cricket Wireless ZTE Prelude 2 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Optus Australia Brasil, Straight talk, FamilyMobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
http://www.worldgsmcodes.com/ Click here to buy Unlock code
ZTE Prelude 2 Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory Reset/Hard Reset ZTE Prelude 2 :
How to Reset ZTE Prelude 2 Pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- DIAL *983*22387# to MASTER RESET.
- DIAL *983*5651# to RESET PHONE / USER CODE / SECRET PASSWORD RESET
How to Update ZTE Prelude 2 to latest Firmware:
Before Upgrade the handset:
1) Make sure your phone has enough battery on it: at least 40% left
2) Make sure your micro SD card in your phone ( it comes with the ScoreM)
3) Make sure you’ve downloaded the SD card upgrade package from the internet to your computer