Telus Alcatel LUME A466T
- Palm and Pocket Friendly – A viewer-friendly 4-inch screen ensures that you don’t miss a thing and with a compact design, you can comfortably navigate with one hand.
- Easy On The Wallet – A dependable smartphone experience without breaking the bank, the Alcatel LUME™ makes sure that you don’t sacrifice anything else in your daily life to get one.
- Updated OS – Experience improvements in security, search, and storage options with Android™ 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Quad-Core Processor – Multi-task between your favourite applications with a 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor that puts in the hours without exhausting the battery.
Palm and pocket-friendly at 0.38-inch thin
Enjoy a 4-inch display for everyday multimedia use
Dependable smartphone experience that is easy on the wallet, while still giving a better experience along with software you’d typically find on a pricier device
Android™ 6.0 Marshmallow
Includes updated permissions, battery efficiency, and Google Now on Tap
Adoptable Storage from Android 6.0 Marshmallow Supports a removable SD card (up to 32GB) and adds the additional storage as part of the system
Built with a fast processor that allows you to multi-task seamlessly between apps
Exclusive Polaroid Filters
Enjoy 17 different effects & 13 styles of frames to choose from. You can choose up to 4 pictures and put them in one to make your own collage. What’s more, you can further personalize the picture by adding your own text. No other photo application offers all these features in one
The aim of this tutorial is to help you CanadaGSM is an online unlocking platform which offers the best prices on the market, 24/7 great customer support, and has great reviews from its customers.
How do I check my Telus Alcatel LUME A466T phone is locked or Not?
Insert Other Carrier Sim card. if phone shows any message like below list so your Telus Alcatel LUME A466T phone is locked. if it accepts other Carrier Sim Card so your phone is Unlocked.
- Enter restriction code or SIM card rejected
- Enter special code
- Enter Correct SIM
- Incorrect SIM
- Invalid Network SIM…Enter Code
- Invalid SIM”
- Phone disabled! NETWORK LOCK
- Invalid Network SIM
- Enter Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Sim Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Network Unlock Code
- Enter MNC2 Code
- Enter Unlock Code
How to place the order for your unique unlocking code?
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
The process is really simple: you have to insert into your smartphone another SIM card from a different network provider. When you turn on your device, the message ‘Sim Network Unlock Pin’ will be displayed along with an empty space where you have to input the unlocking code.
Benefits of using CanadaGSM
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesn’t work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, CanadaGSM guarantees your money back.