“NetCom Norge Samsung Galaxy Note II Remote Unlock kode tilgjengelig”
You can request the code by submitting your imei
NetCom Norway Samsung Galaxy Note II Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
———- Trouble Shooting ———-
1. The code must be correct and the phone MUST prompt for the code.
2. If nothing we can proceed to use the “release method” on the phone(s):
a. Go to the Dial pad and dial *#197328640#
b. Please click on number  UMTS >  Debugging screen >  Phone Control >  NETWORK LOCK
c. You will see 3 options
d. Please click on number  Perso Sha256 INFO, the screen will change slightly
e. Please hit the MENU button then when the menu pops up please carefully hit BACK to return to the previous screen
f. Please click on number  Perso Sha256 ON, the screen will change again to a one line message
g. Restart the phone on the screen by holding the power button and click RESTART
h. When the phone prompts for the unlock code simply enter the unlock code
i. Your phone is now permanently unlocked!
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your NetCom Norway Samsung Galaxy Note II:
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of NetCom Norway Samsung Galaxy Note II will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your NetCom Norway Samsung Galaxy Note II by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.