The company Astell & Kern announced the release of a new version of its flagship Hi-Fi-player AK380 Stainless Steel, made of stainless steel. New items can be purchased separately, and complete with a carrying case and an amplifier AMP SS (also steel).
The main difference between the new player from the previous versions – body made of stainless steel. It is not known how the new product will be sold in Russia – separately or as part of a set of AK380 Stainless Steel Package.
Specifications Astell & Kern AK380 Stainless Steel:
- Dimensions: 79,8 x 112,4 x 17,9 mm
- Weight: 340 g
- Display: 4-inch touchscreen, a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels
- Supported audio formats: WAV, FLAC, WMA, MP3, OGG, APE (Normal, High, Fast), AAC, ALAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF
- Sampling rate: PCM: 8 – 384 kHz (8/16/24 / 32bit per sample) / native DSD: DSD64 (1bit 2.8 MHz), Stereo / DSD128 (1bit 5.6 MHz), Stereo / DSD256 (1bit 11 , 2 MHz)
- Output level (no load): 2,2 Vrms (unbalanced output) / 2,3 Vrms (balanced output)
- DAC: AKM AK4490 x 2 (Dual DAC)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.0, Micro-USB, audio jack of 3.5 mm, 2.5 mm balanced