Although apparently may seem that your code is not the right one, this error means that the code is actually good but for some reason the phone is not able to successfully apply it.
In this scenario Unlock.CanadaGsm.ca Can provide you %100 working solution with its Master/Unfreeze/Defreeze unlock code to open its Network Unlock restriction and then you unlock your phone and will be able to use this phone with any supported service provider in the world.
All Canadian service providers are supported Including
Bell,Telus,Koodo,Virgin,MTS,Rogers,Fido,Videotron, Sasktel, Tbaytel,Wind,Freedom Mobile,Eastlink,PC-Mobile,Public-Mobile,Citifone,Zoomer-Wireless
1. Power off and ON your Samsung Galaxy S6 G920W8 and Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo – SM-G903 phone with different network sim card. “SIM network unlock PIN” or “Enter Network Lock Control Key” screen will appear.
2. Type your Unfreeze code (MCK/DEFREEZE) and hit Unlock button.
3. You will get “unsuccessful message” again but don’t code will turn off Unlock restriction.
4. Now type the Unlock code (Network/NCK) and hit Unlock button.
5. If phone say “Network Lock Successful” it worked and you may stop. If not, proceed to next step.
6. If you get “unsuccessful” again then hit Dismiss button and type *2767*3855# on phone keypad (CAUTION! This will reformat all your data!).
7. After phone restarts, type the Unfreeze code (MCK code) when prompted to enter “SIM network unlock PIN” or “Enter Network
Lock Control Key” screen and hit unlock button.
8. It will say “unsuccessful” again, don’t worry!
9. Type the Unlock code (Network or NCK code) and hit Unlock button.
10. Your phone should now give you the message “Network Lock Successful”.
11. Now your phone is successfully unlocked!