How to Unlock BlackBerry Bold 9700 ?
In just 5$ your blackberry will be unlock permanently
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
1: Trun on phone without any Sim card
2: Go to Options>>Advance system Settings>>Simcard
3: Type MEP2
4: A menu will popup to Enter the code.
5: Type in the code and Press Enter
*If you also have a MEP4 code, type ‘MEP4’ (you will be prompted to enter MEP code)
Type in the MEP4 code Provided by us,
*Telus and Koodo Blackberry do come with MEP4 code
Note: While inserting the code make sure your wifi and bluetooth is OFF
After Unlocking BlackBerry Bold 9700 will work with
Also any where in the world with any Supported Carrier
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your BlackBerry Bold 9700 :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of BlackBerry Bold 9700 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your BlackBerry Bold 9700 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.