Learn how to unlock your LG G5 with few simple steps and our easy to use unlocking instructions, permanent unlock solution with 100% Guaranteed.
LG G5 comes with modular functionality and sleek deign featuring slide out battery. It is an android 6.0 smartphone which sports a 5.3 inch screen with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution. Screen having a pixel density of 554 ppi. It having a 16 megapixel primary camera and 8 megapixel secondary camera. Device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 system chip and Quad-core, Kryo processor of 2200 MHZ with 4 GB RAM. Having a built in storage of 32 GB and can be expanded up to 2000 GB. All is powered by 2800 mAh battery.
If you bought your LG G5 from a network service provider either on “pay as you go” or “on contract” most probably your LG is locked to that network and you are not able to use with other carriers. If you want to use your device with other GSM SIM cards you need to unlock it. Here is a short tutorial on how to unlock LG G5 safe and secure, so it works with any compatible GSM network worldwide.
Why unlock your LG G5
There are several benefits of unlocking your phone, below are the few…
1. You can use the local SIM card and avoid roaming charges while you travelling abroad.
2. Easily switch the SIM cards between different GSM carriers using the same phone.
3. Resell value of your phone would increase up to 300% as it is available to more carriers
4. You can remotely unlock your phone from the comfort of your home.
How to get unlock code for LG G5
You will need an unlock code to remove SIM lock on your device. There are several unlocking services to get the unlock code but the important part is to choose the right one so you can avoid the scam websites. WorldGSMCodes.com is one of the safe and secure website which help you getting the correct and genuine unlock code with lowest price and fastest turnaround time, To place an order you have provide your phone details like phone make, phone model, locked network/country and IMEI number. You can find your device IMEI number by dialing *#06# on your dial pad. It can also be found by navigating to Settings >> about phone >> status or behind the battery of your phone. IMEI number may be 15 or 17 digits long but you need to provide only first 15 digits of your IMEI number to get the unlock code.
Why use WorldGSMCodes.com for LG G5 unlock code
1. No need to run any complicated rooting software or using any USB cables.
2. There is absolutely no risk of damaging you device or void your warranty.
3. Our automated system emailed you unlock code after completion of order.
4. Instructions are very easy to follow and no technical knowledge required.
5. We guarantee the lowest price in the market with fastest turnaround time.
6. Thousands of satisfied customers successfully unlocked their phone with us.
Instructions for Unlocking LG G5
1. Insert a non-accepted GSM SIM card which is not supported by your phone
2. Your phone prompts for unlock code and will display a box to enter the code
3. Input the unlock code you received from codes2unlock.com and press “unlock”
4. Your phone would display “Network unlock successful” message
5. Your phone is now unlocked and ready to use with any GSM SIM card.