TELSTRA Australia LG OPTIMUS L5
Looking at the LG Optimus L5 E612 Black, once it becomes clear that the design of new products from LG engineers and designers worked long and thoughtfully. Strict lines, deep blacks, all-glass front panel, textured back panel and the overall minimalist spirit – all this gives the smartphone and elegance at the same ergonomics. Inside, the new LG no less attractive than the outside – it is running the latest operating system Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and features a powerful processor with a frequency of 800 MHz, it will allow you to use the most demanding applications for Android, and multitasking. Touch screen with a diagonal of 4 inches and a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels will provide you with a clear and sharp image, and 16 million colors will paint any video in unprecedented shades. To capture photos and video provided 5-megapixel camera with LED flash and autofocus. The smartphone has all the necessary interfaces today for Internet access and data sharing – there is Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, USB 2.0 , and as a nice extra – module A-GPS, thanks to which smartphone can operate in GPS mode browser.
The aim of this tutorial is to help you WorldGSMCodes is an online unlocking platform which offers the best prices on the market, 24/7 great customer support, and has great reviews from its customers.
How do I check my TELSTRA Australia LG OPTIMUS L5 phone is locked or Not?
Insert Other Carrier Sim card. if phone shows any message like below list so your TELSTRA Australia LG OPTIMUS L5 phone is locked. if it accepts other Carrier Sim Card so your phone is Unlocked.
- Enter restriction code or SIM card rejected
- Enter special code
- Enter Correct SIM
- Incorrect SIM
- Invalid Network SIM…Enter Code
- Invalid SIM”
- Phone disabled! NETWORK LOCK
- Invalid Network SIM
- Enter Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Sim Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Network Unlock Code
- Enter MNC2 Code
- Enter Unlock Code
How to place the order for your unique unlocking code?
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
The process is really simple: you have to insert into your smartphone another SIM card from a different network provider. When you turn on your device, the message ‘Sim Network Unlock Pin’ will be displayed along with an empty space where you have to input the unlocking code.
Benefits of using WorldGSMCodes
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesn’t work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, WorldGSMCodes guarantees your money back.