TELSTRA Australia LG G2
New LG G2 D802 black – it is a great power and functionality in a slim stylish design, excellent 13-megapixel camera and clear sound Hi-Fi.
The latest 4-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 800 with a record speed of 2.26 GHz combined with 2 GB of RAM delivers amazing speed and support for 4G next-generation technologies. 16 GB of internal memory. Large 5.2 inch touch screen format FULL HD with IPS matrix – is excellent color reproduction, realism and sharpness of the image. The smartphone is equipped with two cameras: front-facing 2.1 megapixel and 13 megapixel main on, which supports optical image stabilization, multi-point auto focus, flash and zoom multiple. LG Optimus G2 D802 black support function “Two-sided shooting” and “spherical shot.”
Perfect Graphics and Sound
Several built-in microphones provide perfect record clean and powerful speakers can play the level Hi-Fi. Additional features audio and video recordings and playback functions provide Audio Zoom, «In the center of attention” and “protagonist”. Convenient function «KnockON» smartphone allows you to activate a simple tapping on the case. The phone supports advanced wireless WiFi and NFC technology.
The aim of this tutorial is to help you WorldGSMCodes is an online unlocking platform which offers the best prices on the market, 24/7 great customer support, and has great reviews from its customers.
How do I check my TELSTRA Australia LG G2 phone is locked or Not?
Insert Other Carrier Sim card. if phone shows any message like below list so your TELSTRA Australia LG G2 phone is locked. if it accepts other Carrier Sim Card so your phone is Unlocked.
- Enter restriction code or SIM card rejected
- Enter special code
- Enter Correct SIM
- Incorrect SIM
- Invalid Network SIM…Enter Code
- Invalid SIM”
- Phone disabled! NETWORK LOCK
- Invalid Network SIM
- Enter Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Sim Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Network Unlock Code
- Enter MNC2 Code
- Enter Unlock Code
How to place the order for your unique unlocking code?
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
The process is really simple: you have to insert into your smartphone another SIM card from a different network provider. When you turn on your device, the message ‘Sim Network Unlock Pin’ will be displayed along with an empty space where you have to input the unlocking code.
Benefits of using WorldGSMCodes
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesn’t work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, WorldGSMCodes guarantees your money back.