HTC Desire X Overview:
HTC Desire X is a beautiful 4.0-inch mid-range Android device. It looks very similar to the dual-SIM Desire V, but this time it’s a single-SIM affair. The 4.0-inch LCD screen features WVGA, or 480 x 800-pixel resolution. HTC has packed this with a Qualcomm dual-core Snapdragon S4 chip clocked at 1GHz. This however is not one of the monster 28nm chips seen in high-end devices, but rather a very modest Cortex A5 chip made using 45nm technology. Dubbed S4 Play, the chip stutters with more intensive tasks, but you’d expect this of a mid-range device after all. The Desire X features a 5-megapixel camera that should be a pretty decent shooter with backside illuminated sensor, HTC’s own ImageChip and best of all some of the camera features we’ve seen on higher end models like fast activation, burst shots (but much slower, at 2 frames per second) and VideoPic that allows you to take still while you record video. Sadly, video recording maxes out at 480p, there is no 720p. The device also comes with Beats Audio.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your OPTUS Australia HTC Desire X with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
OPTUS Australia HTC Desire X Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your OPTUS Australia HTC Desire X :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of OPTUS Australia HTC Desire X will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your OPTUS Australia HTC Desire X by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.