HTC One (M8) Overview:
The new HTC One (M8) comes with a radically different than all else ‘Duo’ camera (this refers to the two rear cameras on its back) that allows you things like selecting the focus of an image after you capture new One also comes with the latest Snapdragon 801 quad-core system chip, an even more intense aluminum unibody construction, and 25% more powerful BoomSound front-facing stereo speakers. And it’s not just that – HTC has improved the phone all around, even adding expandable storage via microSD cards of up to 128 gigs. Actually, the only change we can think of in the new One that could possibly bring forth some negativism is the increased overall footprint of the device – it’s just larger and a bit bulkier.
- 5-inch Full HD screen
- 2.3 GHz quad-core processor
- Access to Canada’s largest LTE network1
- Focus on single objects while blurring the background with Ufocus™ and dual camera sensors
- HTC BoomSound™ with dual front speakers
- Watch over 40 live and on demand channels with the Bell TV app
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Bell/Virgin HTC One (M8) with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Bell/Virgin HTC One (M8) Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Bell/Virgin HTC One (M8) :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Bell/Virgin HTC One (M8) will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Bell/Virgin HTC One (M8) by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.