HTC One Max Overview:
Clad in an aluminum body, the HTC One Max looks like a natural addition to the One and One mini – three’s a family, and now HTC has most every market niche covered. It’s not a unibody design, though, so thankfully you can pry off the battery cover and add a microSD card for more storage to load all those movies you are going to carry. The battery compartment is sealed, but it’s a 3300 mAh unit, so no sweat, at least until we do the first battery tests. The phablet is not for the faint of heart, though, as with its 164.5 x 82.5 x 10.29 mm dimensions and 217g of weight, it is one “supersized” handset, as HTC itself is calling it in the description. You get your excellent BoomSound speakers at the front, but the back strays away from the One portfolio design paradigm, adding a flat and square fingerprint scanner, which can unlock your handset or start up to three favorite applications immediately upon touching it with three different fingerprints – a pretty svelte idea.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your OPTUS Australia HTC One Max with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
OPTUS Australia HTC One Max Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your OPTUS Australia HTC One Max :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of OPTUS Australia HTC One Max will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your OPTUS Australia HTC One Max by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.