HTC One X+ Overview:
The HTC One X+ offers a quad-core Tegra 3 chip that runs at 1.7GHz, as opposed to the 1.5GHz clock speed of its predecessor’s SoC. And since higher clock speeds usually result in increased power consumption, the smartphone has been equipped with a 2,100mAh battery that can supposedly provide 6 more hours of talk time. The on-board storage capacity has been given a bump up to 64GB, which is plentiful no matter how you look at it. But the list of newly added goodies doesn’t end here. On the software side of things, the HTC One X+ comes with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean pre-installed, which is currently the platform’s newest version. Layered on top of it is the maker’s custom Sense 4+ interface, with features like Self Portrait mode that enhances front-facing cam shots, grouping photos in the Gallery based on the location they were taken at, and the ability to launch the camera app with a press of the power button.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your NetCom Norway HTC One X+ with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
NetCom Norway HTC One X+ Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your NetCom Norway HTC One X+ :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of NetCom Norway HTC One X+ will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your NetCom Norway HTC One X+ by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.